Redeem Your Coupon
We are currently NOT using Groupon 2021 all payments will now be paid on Venmo directly to each teacher.
Thank You for your purchase and we look forward to meeting you on your yoga mat. We offer these deals in hopes you will fall in love with our school. The coupon deals we offer is our gift to the community from both the teachers and the studio.
- When redeeming your COUPON here is some information to help you, for your first class you must show up with your voucher/coupon (no pre-registration) however you can put your name into our system but you can not enter your voucher we must do it the first time you come to validate your groupon.
- Please look at our website and our class schedule by clicking on the link below to find the right class for you, read all class descriptions and find out which class best suits your needs. http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=6126&stype=-7 .
- You can go to shivashantiyoga.com and click on class sign in and put your name in our system but you cannot register yourself for the first class, we need to see a copy of your voucher and you must sign a waiver and we will input your voucher, after that you may sign up for classes on online.
* If you have been to this location and you show up with a coupon, we will honor the amount you PAID and put it toward one of our packages.
New Students Please Read.
- Please wear yoga clothes and bring a yoga mat or you can rent one for $2.
- The studio is open at times there are classes, so you can come 15 minutes before your selected class to sign in.
- The first time you come to class just show up, and we will enter your name into our system, you can not enter your group in our system, we must do it for you at your first class.
- Leave your shoes at the bottom of the stairs.
- The office is in the back room, come on up the stairs, go to the back room and sign in before class NEVER after.
- Bring your yoga mat. We also sell yoga mats if you would like to purchase one.
- All students must sign in 10-15 minutes before class begins.
- Please refrain from chewing gum during class.
- While taking a class or workshop, please store personal items on one of the storage shelves/spaces available.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings; Shiva Shanti Yoga is not responsible for any lost items.
- If you would like to buy a package after your coupon is completed you may do so online. Class Prices.
General Preparation for Class:
- It is not recommended to practice yoga on a full stomach, eat a couple hours before class time.
- Wear comfortable and loose exercise clothing that permits freedom of movement.
- Please observe basic hygiene when attending a yoga class.
- Be on time. Please be seated in the yoga room a few minutes before the start of each class. Each class is organized with a beginning, middle, and end, all of which contribute to your experience. If you come in late to class, you not only miss a part of this experience, but you will disrupt the yoga experience for someone else as well.
- Turn off cell phones.
- For us to preserve our floors, we ask that you take off shoes at the bottom of the stairs
- Roll your mat out quietly and please move your mat if needed when making room for more students in a crowded class.
- Please be considerate of other students by keeping your voice down when a class is in session or when entering or leaving the yoga room.
- If you need to exit the school, please do so in between postures quietly.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries before class.
- Please avoid leaving early. If you do need to leave kindly let the teacher know before class and do so before savasana begins.
- Please put all yoga props away neatly and fold blankets.
- If you tend to sweat when you practice please bring a towel to class.
- Shiva Shanti Yoga School is a non-competitive, peaceful and supportive environment.
- Consistent yoga practice is necessary to obtain maximum benefits. Remember to rest when necessary, to work at your individual level and to respect your body’s current physical state.