300 Hour Training Program at Shiva Shanti Yoga–Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers E-RYT
The Benefit of joining Shiva Shanti Yoga Teacher Training is, you will be working with a school, teacher and system to grow together in education in a noncompetitive environment. We will remove animosity and study with a group of serious and like minded yoga teachers. We will support each other and value each others path as teachers, healers and community leaders.
- The Advanced Training is a 300 Hour Program, designed by Felise Berman for Shiva Shanti Yoga School. (all rights reserved)
- The Advanced Training will cost a total of $4000 paid upfront or ($4500 if Paid in increments) plus materials assigned for Modules (cost of printing and text).
- The modules will run consecutively (ONE YEAR) Two weekends a month for 12-6 Saturday and Sunday 10-6.
- Each graduating class can join as the next module begins.
- Teachers whom have graduated from any 200 RYT can apply.
- If you miss a module you can make it up when it comes around again.
- Payment will be made for each module as you take it and will be recorded toward your E-RYT and certification.
- In order to get your E-RYT from Shiva Shanti Yoga you must finish all modules and get a passing grade.
- Absenteeism on habitual basis is grounds for being expelled from program
- Weekends are in increments of 14 Hours 12-6 Saturday and Sunday 10-6
- Syllabus breakdown to be given at the start of each module.
|Syllabus and Modules||Depth||Hours||Weekends|
|Teaching Safe Classes||Beginner and Intermediate- Papers Due on Advanced Asana||56 Hours||4 weekends|
|Philosophy Ethics and lifestyle||Energy & Transmission, Chakra Manual, Kleshas, Koshas & Sutra||56 Hours||4 weekends|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Biology and Anatomy of Movement||30 Hours||3 Weekends|
|Assist and Adjust||Improve your skills for assisting students and privates||30 Hours||3 Weekends|
|Sequencing||Teaching Classes that make sense and feel good thought out||40 Hours||3 Weekends|
|Mantra, Kirtan and Voice||Vedic Chanting, Kirtan Singing, and Voice Projection||14 Hours||1 Weekend|
|Restorative/Therapeutic/Props||Using Props for all body types and ages||14 Hours||1 Weekend|
|Meditation Yoga Nidra & Pranayama||Teaching Mediation and Yoga Nidra||28 Hours||2 Weekends|
|Dharma Talks||Quoting great works in-depth look at the greatest works of Yoga||14 Hours||1 Weekend|
|Special Population||Adapting Open class for a variety of populations||14 Hours||1 Weekend|
|Group Study, Critic & Collaborate||Working together, teamwork and conscious critiquing.||14 Hours||1 Weekend|
|Research Paper||Complete to Graduate||4 Hours||Own Time|
|Graduation Ceremony||Receive Certification 300 E-RYT||300 Hours||E-RYT|