*If you use any part of this paper please give its reference. This article protected under the copyright laws. © 2014 Shiva Shanti Yoga. All rights reserved. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author and publisher Shiva Shanti Yoga. Printed in the United States of America. http://www.shivashantiyoga.com
Qualities of a Shiva Shanti Yoga Teacher by Felise Berman©
• Kindness – Kindness is the best quality for any teacher.
• Integrity –We implement a high moral and ethical code in all our affairs.
• Humility – All teachers understand they are there to serve.
• Empathy – We do our best to listen to our student’s needs.
• Compassion – All students are created equal there is NO judgment on race, religion, gender, shape, size or sexual orientation.
• Devotion – We are a group of people committed to Yoga as a great practice of science, spirituality, and art.
• Skill – We continue our dedication to continually grow, learn and study.
• Perseverance – Time is the key to evolution, we have dedicated our lives to this path.
• Knowledge – Reading the ancient text and the newest information on the forefront of yoga, health, and healing.
• Dedication – We dedicate our efforts to a higher principal and an awareness that we are all endowed with divine qualities, and we seek to emanate that divinity in our work
• Self Care – We are dedicated to caring for ourselves as we understand when caring for Self we are better able to support our students.